Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Bluetooth
NEW STOCK ARRIVED!
The FS20F Fingertip pulse oximeter with Bluetooth function is used to measure your body's oxygen saturation level and heart rate. The handy little device can accurately measure your oxygen level as a percentage and heart rate bpm simply by placing your fingertip into its sensor.
The FS20F Pulse Oximeter can also connect to an accompanying app on your smartphone via Bluetooth, with the option of your data to be recorded in real time and stored for reference by medical professionals.
Note: Data can only be stored in the app cloud, not the FS20F oximeter itself.
ViHealth can record an unlimited amount of data and the user can make records for each data set. You can Zoom in/out charts to see more specific SpO2 and Heart Rate bpm values.
Apple App Store link:
Google App Store link:
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate measurement
- Bar graph and pulse waveform display
- One-button operation for easy use
- Automatically enters sleep mode
- OLED display
- Support App via Bluetooth
- Compared to traditional screens, the new upgraded OLED screen displays multiple colors, making the display clearer and more specific.
- When the SpO2 and PR values are abnormal, the values on the screen will flash.
2 x AAA alkaline battery; 3.0v dc
SpO2 warning threshold
Low-value warning: 88%
Bluetooth 4.0/Free iOS & Android app
Probe led wavelengths
Pulse rate range
1.30'' x 1.42'' x 2.28''
PR warning threshold
We ship this product nationally with Australia Post. Alternatively you can collect from our store in Virginia, Brisbane.