The SimplyGo System by Philips Respironics is the first oxygen concentrator that offers the benefits of a continuous flow mode in a lightweight, easy-to-carry design at only 4.5kg. No need to compromise between an effective oxygen therapy output and the usual weight of the device.
SimplyGo offers a solution that fulfils the needs of most oxygen-therapy patients. With SimplyGo, patients have the flexibility to be away for the day, for work, for a weekend or a long holiday.
It is a lightweight and durable portable oxygen concentrator, delivered with a handy carrying case and a cart with easy-to-go wheels. Its accessory case keeps everything on hand, for all occasions. The stylish carrying case includes features such as an impact absorbent neoprene covering, impact hard base with air vent, and a front pocket to carry a spare battery to give the SimplyGo the added features that make the difference with everyday use.
Three oxygen-delivery modes are available:
- Pulse Mode - SimplyGo detects breath intake and delivers the necessary volume of oxygen
- Continuous Flow - Continuous oxygen delivery from 0.5 to 2 LPM
- Sleep Mode - Pulse mode has an increased trigger sensitivity for use during sleep. SimplyGo switches automatically to 2 LPM Continuous Flow if no breath intake is detected.
You can rest assured the Philips Respironics SimplyGo has been designed, built and rigorously tested to withstand the stress of everyday life when following patients anytime, anywhere. During development, SimplyGo was subjected to extreme conditions including impact, vibrations, and temperature extremes to test reliable performance day-in and day-out. With 15,000 hours of compressor lifetime, its performance is rock solid.
The SimplyGo pack includes:
- Philips SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Washable impact resistant carry case
- Carry trolley with easy to pull oversized wheels
- 1 x Rechargeable Lithium ion battery
- World wide voltage AC charger (110v to 240v)
- DC 12v car charging kit (able to charge while in use)
- Accessory Case
- User Manual + Quick Start guide
Please be aware Philips globally are experiencing supply issues which is causing lengthy delays in receiving stock. We apologise in advance for the inconvenience this may cause.
|Continuous flow settings||
|Pulse mode bolus size||
|Weight with battery||
|SimplyGo's battery duration||
|Storage temperature (unit only)||
|DC power - input||
|DC power - output||
|AC power - input||
|AC power - output||
|Lithium Ion battery||
NDIS may provide funding for Oxygen Concentrators under Respiratory Support if your circumstances allow. Please consult with your health professional and/or your Occupational Therapist.
We ship this product nationally with Australia Post. Alternatively you can collect from our store in Virginia, Brisbane.