OxyGit Soft Fingertip Oximeter
Oxyfit features a unique duckbill probe that has a soft rubber surround you can put on your finger to check your SpO2 and PR in a comfortable yet precise way. Unlike traditional handheld pulse oximeters, Oxyfit doesn’t have an annoying cable you could get tangled with. They are different than fingertip oximeters often seen in the market, with the sensor of Oxyfit applying very little pressure on your fingertip.
When monitoring your SpO2 and PR with Oxyfit, real-time data can be wirelessly transmitted to the free app installed on iOS or Android mobile devices via Bluetooth, where you can save and graphically review the measurement history
- An innovative oximeter that checks oxygen saturation, pulse rate & perfusion index in an ultra comfortable way.
- Small in size, convenient in use & reliable in measurement.
- Designed for simple spot-check or continuous monitoring.
- Built-in memory to store 4 sets of readings (each set to keep 1-hour data of SpO2, PR & PI).
- Bluetooth to connect the oximeter to mobile devices.
- Automatic power on & off.
- OLED screen to give clear results.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery.