The Everflo is one of the latest in home oxygen technology from Philips. Noisy intrusive oxygen concentrators are now a thing of the past!
Up to 5ltr Capacity" Lightweight at 14kg and with easy to roll wheels, the EverFlo is able to be moved easily through your home. If preferred different lengths of oxygen tubing and a longer cannula may be used so that you can move freely throughout the day.
European Eco Friendly performance means it uses less power than other oxygen systems keeping your power bill down
EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrators can save you time and money over the course of ownership because of their design and quality. Field-proven over more than three years, EverFlo was rated highest in perceived quality by a 2008 independent survey of homecare providers, and hundreds of thousands of units have been deployed worldwide.*
Here is a video on how to use and operate Everflo Home Oxygen. Significantly quieter than its competition, the whisper like operation will allow the Everflo to produce high quality oxygen for years while keeping noise to a minimum. Ultra quiet, it can be used in the bedroom with little disruption to you or your partner's sleep. Manufactured in the United States and backed by Respironics' extensive design knowledge, the new EverFlo is setting the benchmark of home oxygen concentrators.
- Humidifier Bottle Holder - Easy to use and compatible with all bottle styles and features a Velcro® closure
- Internal Tubing Storage - Keeps tubing conveniently available for use
- Metal Cannula Connector - Creates secure connections and is more durable than traditional connectors
- Interface Panel - With on/off switch and alarm indicators
- Recessed Flow Meter - Reduces the risk of breakage
- Molded Handle - Easy to pick up and transport with one or both hands
- Light Weight - Just 14kg (31 Pounds)
- Quiet - One of the quietest concentrators on the market (45dbA)
- Easy to Maintain - No provider filter change for two years, no patient filter maintenance
- OPI (Optional) - The OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) is a light on the front of the unit. When the oxygen level deviates from the physician's setting, the light turns orange and the alarm sounds.
- Full 5-Litre Capacity
Everflo Oxygen Concentrator Brochure Everflo Oxygen Concentrator Brochure NEW Specifications * Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
Learn more about other oxygen concentrator models Home Oxygen Concentrator Everflo Home Oxygen Concentrator Ultrafill Oxygen Cylinder Airsep Intensity 10 Home Oxygen Machine Portable Oxygen Concentrator SimplyGO Portable Oxygen Concentrator SimplyGO Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator Inova Activox 4L Oxygen Machine Sequal Eclipse Portable Oxygen