The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is used to measure your body's oxygen saturation level. This handy little device can accurately measure your oxygen level as a percentage and heart rate bpm simply by placing your fingertip into its sensor.
It can also be programmed to alarm at certain readings.
Please note: the sensor will not work if you are wearing nail polish. In this case turn your finger to the side when placing it in the oximeter.
We have been getting a lot of questions about whether this is an Australian Made product. For clarification, this Oximeter is made by AlVital, a Leadtek owner company based in Taipei, Taiwan. EasyCare have been purchasing these Oximeters directly from the manufacturer since 2016.
- Pulse Oximetry
- Range: 0% to 100%
- Accuracy: 70% to 100% range: ±2%
- Method: Dual wavelength LED
- Resolution: 1%
- Heart (Pulse) Rate
- Range:30 to 250bpm
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Accuracy: ±1bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater
- Input & Output
- Auto on/off: Whenever user inserts a finger, the device will turn on automatically. Vise verso, the device will turn off automatically, when the finger is removed from it.
- LCD display: Full Color OLED
- Input Key: A 5-directional key for interface operation
- Alarm settings:
- Low SpO2 alarm: setting range 50%~ 95%;
- High SpO2 alarm: setting range 80%~ 100%;
- Low heart rate alarm: setting range 30BPM ~ 110BPM;
- High heart rate alarm: setting range 75BPM ~ 250BPM
- Weight without batteries: < 26g (0,92 ounces)
- Size: L 67.5 mm (2.63") x W 38mm (1.48") x H 25mm (0.98")
- Battery Type: 1 AAA Alkaline battery
- Usage life: >24 hrs typical operation
- Standard Package Dimension: 75mm (L) x 60mm (W) x 35mm (H);
- Package Content: User manual X 1, AAA battery X 1, and micro USB cable X 1 (for AT101 A only)
- Operating Temperature: 5º to 40º C;
- Storage Temperature: F -30º to 70º C
- Operating & Storage Humidity: 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- Operating & Storage Atmospheric Pressure:700 hPa ~ 1013 hPa
- Degree of Protection: Type BF Applied part
- Ingress Protection: IPX2
- Mode of operation: Continuous use IEC60601-1
- Safety: IEC60601-1-2
- EMC: ISO80601-2-61
No NDIS funding exists for this product
We ship this item Australia wide