EasyCare Is Proud To Be An AffloVest Australia Seller. The AffloVest by International Biophysics Corporation is the first battery operated High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) therapy vest that was scientifically engineered to closely mimic manual CPT, the gold standard in mobile airway clearance therapy. Patented Direct Dynamic Oscillation™ technology can be an effective airway clearance therapy for improving bronchial drainage by enhancing mobilization of secretions. It can be used for the treatment of respiratory diseases, such as bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, and other neuromuscular diseases.
With no bulky hoses or generators, the AffloVest is engineered to encourage compliance by allowing patients to experience an improved quality of life with full mobility during treatment.
The AffloVest has eight oscillating motors creating eight individual pressure wave forms that closely mimic manual CPT, providing disruption in the lungs and mobilizing secretions, helping the body’s task of discharging harmful excess secretions. These individual motors allow AffloVest to target different areas of the lungs.
We strongly encourage you to visit the US Manufacturers website to learn more about the AffloVest, the first truly portable, battery operated HFCWO airway clearance therapy vest, now available in Australia!
- First during-use HFCWO fully mobile Airway Clearance Therapy
- Anatomically targets all 5 lobes of the lungs, both front and back
- Promotes airway clearance and secretion mobilization
- Clinically improved lung function shown in clinical studies
- Fully mobile during use – Mobile CPT
- Digital, programmable controller
- Nine total setting variations
- Three modes of oscillation treatment (Percussion, Vibration, Drainage)
- Three adjustable intensity levels (Soft, Medium, Intense)
- Compliance monitoring
- Quiet during operation
- AC/DC power
The Afflovest is eligible for NDIS support. Please contact us to find out how.
We ship the Afflovest for free anywhere in Australia